You deserve a health plan that is designed to fit your unique biochemistry: a personal food and lifestyle code based on your specific needs and preferences.
As a Clinical Nutritionist (MS) and MMI Certified Meditation & Mindfulness Instructor, I combine the functional medicine model of individualized, science-backed nutritional therapy with mindful eating strategies and motivational coaching to optimize your health.
Together, we explore the root cause of your symptoms through the lens of evidence-based clinical nutrition and empower you to take control of your health through sustainable modifications to maximize your success.
Clinical nutritional therapy may support numerous health concerns and body systems, including but not limited to:
- Digestive Disorders
- Immune Health
- Allergies & Food Intolerances
- Nutritional Deficiencies
- Cardiovascular Health
- Circulatory Health
- Inflammation & Joint Pain
- Stress & Sleep
- Behavioral & Mental Health
- Reproductive Health
- Endocrine Health
Depending on your health history, we may include supplemental and herbal interventions, as well as incorporate functional lab analysis and care coordination with other practitioners when applicable. Additionally, you may enjoy guidance on meal planning, personalized shopping lists, grocery store tours, recipe development and cooking classes: all designed to support your unique physiology.
Our relationship is a partnership, one that empowers you to achieve your version of optimal wellbeing.
Work with Me:
An Initial 75-minute Consultation May Include:
- A comprehensive overview of your health history, recent labs, food journals and nutrient intake.
- A nutrition-focused physical exam and symptom overview designed to assess deficiencies.
- An assessment of your current health status and discussion of desired outcomes.
- A review of intake forms and analysis of body systems, upon which future recommendations will be based.
*Please keep in mind that this first appointment is designed to obtain information relevant to your current and previous health status. Personalized recommendations, as well as nutrition and lifestyle interventions are mainly presented in follow-up sessions.
45-minute Follow-up Sessions May Include:
- A personalized plan of action, including research-backed interventions, with implementation strategies designed to maximize your success.
- Motivational coaching for behavior and lifestyle modifications to ensure you feel supported.
- Each subsequent follow-up session will focus on outcomes, modifications, and further optimization of your health.
- Clients typically benefit most from 3-6 months of support.
Schedule Your Complimentary Discovery Call:
This 15-minute complimentary call is designed to answer your initial questions, determine if we are the right match, and discuss pricing and packages. To schedule your call, please fill out the form below. I will get back to you within 24-48 business hours with my availability.