Meet Your Corporate Wellness Creator
Alyssa is a Corporate Wellness Creator with over 5 years of experience developing wellness programs and leading retreats, lectures, and workshops for global companies and firms. She is an established public speaker and has worked with groups of up to 100 people on stress management, mental well-being, and optimizing performance through the lens of mindfulness-based practices and applicable neuroscience.
Notably Alyssa has worked with:
- Marriott International (Bonvoy Executive Team & 2019 Bonvoy Conference)
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- Embassy of Canada
- Kellogg School of Management Wellness Group
- Sweetgreen, through Discover Arlington’s Wellness Festival
- Young Presidents’ Organization (half-day program)
- Service Employees International Union (in-person and virtual offerings to remote teams)
- Bain Capital
Who You Are
You are seeking an experienced health specialist to advise on or develop wellness programs for your company; to coordinate retreats, workshops and classes; or to lead 1:1 private sessions.
Let’s Work Together
Corporate wellness programs or consultations are designed to improve company culture, boost morale, and enhance productivity by optimizing each worker’s mental and physical well-being.
With Alyssa’s guidance, workers can learn:
- The latest research on the neurological, physical, mental, and emotional benefits of meditation
- Essentials for designing your own, personalized mindfulness practice
- Evidence-based stress management techniques to optimize performance
- Mindful ways to improve focus and communication
- Intuitive approaches to behavioral eating patterns (targeting worker health costs)
- Supportive techniques to improve your relationship to sleep (yoga nidra)
Schedule Your Complimentary Discovery Call:
This 15-minute complimentary call is designed to answer your initial questions and determine if we are the right match. To schedule a call, please fill out the form below. I will get back to you within 24-48 business hours with my availability.