Personalized Private Classes & Corporate Retreats
As a MMI Certified Meditation and Mindfulness Instructor, I offer restorative sessions focused on healing the body through the mind by targeting stress, cultivating more self-compassion, and embracing change.
I lead regular sessions with private clients, teach group studio classes, and host retreats and workshops for businesses and firms around the country. Notably, I have designed and led events for Marriott International; Embassy of Canada; Sweetgreen; YPO; SEIU; and Bain Capital. I have also lectured on topics ranging from mindfulness to mindful eating, stress management, leadership, and overall health.
I am certified through the McLean Meditation Institute and completed their 200-hour teacher training in 2017, with a focus on the neuroscience, theory and teaching of meditation.
With my guidance, you can learn:
- 5 essentials for designing your daily meditation practice
- Neurological, physical, mental, and emotional benefits of meditation
- Mindful ways to reduce stress and peaceful practices to improve focus
- Targeted approaches to mindful eating, pain management, gratitude and self-compassion
- Yoga Nidra techniques designed to improve your relationship to sleep
- Mindful leadership and communicative skills
To inquire about retreats and private sessions, please fill out the contact form below. I look forward to connecting.