This black sesame cacao smoothie is satisfying with every silky slurp, featuring Three Trees black sesame milk, raw cacao powder and a dash of savory cinnamon for aromatic enhancement.
Black Sesame Cacao Smoothie:
- 1 banana, previously sliced and frozen
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 3/4 cup Three Trees Black Sesame Milk
- 2 tablespoons 100% raw cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3-4 ice cubes
- Optional toppings: raw cacao nibs, unsweetened coconut flakes, black sesame seeds
- High-powered blender
Blend the smoothie ingredients in a high-powered blender. Add ice cubes, as necessary, for a thicker consistency.
Personalize your smoothie with your preferred toppings.
- I’ve partnered with Three Trees Organics to feature their Organic Black Sesame Nut & Seed Milk. Three Trees products are free of emulsifiers, oils and additives, unlike most nut milks on the market.
Disclaimer: Material presented on this website should not be considered medical advice. Always speak to your doctor or qualified health provider to determine what’s right for your health plan.