I am a Certified Nutrition Specialist (MS, CNS, LDN), Corporate Wellness Presenter, and MMI Certified Meditation and Mindfulness Instructor.
CNS’s practice personalized nutrition. Personalized nutrition (PN) considers the unique makeup of individuals and groups of people with similar traits, creating a person-centered approach to nutrition science, education and clinical care.American Nutrition Association, Board for Certification of Nutrition Specialists
In my HIPAA-compliant private practice, I combine the functional medicine model of individualized, science-backed nutritional therapy with mindful eating strategies and motivational interviewing to optimize my client’s health and well-being.
Prior to my career in integrative health, I studied and worked in politics and foreign policy in both France and Washington D.C. After a digestive illness changed my life, I experienced firsthand the benefits of functional medicine, clinical nutrition and other healing modalities, which enabled me to reclaim my health.
While my passion for gut health began with my own symptoms, my return to graduate school solidified the evidence-based, clinical nutritional practices I implement today. I fundamentally understand the importance of a personal food code, and emphasize bio-individuality with all of my clients, based on their specific nutrition needs as a unique individual, while taking into account their complicated health histories, allergies, intolerances and preferences.
- Master of Science in Clinical Nutrition & Integrative Health, Maryland University of Integrative Health
- Bachelor of Arts (with Honors), Stanford University
- Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS), CNS18140, Board for Certification of Nutrition Specialists
- Passed the Certification Examinations for Nutrition Specialists℠, American Nutrition Association
- Completed 1,000 hours of supervised clinical experience, The Clinician’s Incubator