I am a Clinical Nutritionist (M.S.) and MMI Certified Meditation and Mindfulness Instructor. I combine the functional medicine model of individualized, science-backed nutritional therapy with mindful eating strategies and motivational interviewing.
Prior to my career in integrative health, I studied and worked in politics and foreign policy in both France and Washington D.C. After a digestive illness changed my life, I experienced firsthand the benefits of functional medicine, clinical nutrition and other healing modalities, which enabled me to fully reclaim my health.
While my passion for gut health began with my own illness, my return to graduate school solidified the evidence-based, clinical nutritional practices I implement today. I fundamentally understand the importance of a personal food code, and emphasize bio-individuality with all of my clients, based on their specific nutrition needs as a unique individual, while taking into account their complicated health histories, allergies, intolerances and preferences.
I am also a MMI Certified Meditation & Mindfulness Instructor, having completed my 200-hour teacher training through the McLean Meditation Institute, with training in the neuroscience, theory, practice and teaching of meditation. I have years of experience leading sessions with private clients and teaching group studio classes, offering restorative sessions which focus on healing the body through the mind by targeting stress, cultivating more self-compassion and embracing change.
I have hosted retreats and workshops of up to 100 people with business and firms around the country, lecturing on topics ranging from mindfulness to mindful eating, stress management, leadership and overall health. Notably, I have guided:
- Marriott International
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- Embassy of Canada
- Kellogg School of Management
- Young President’s Organization
- Service Employees International Union
- Bain Capital
- Master of Science in Clinical Nutrition & Integrative Health, MUIH
- Bachelor of Arts (with Honors), Stanford University
- Certified Meditation & Mindfulness Instructor, McLean Meditation Institute
- Food Protection Manager Certification, ServSafe
- Passed the Certification Examinations for Nutrition Specialists℠, American Nutrition Association
- Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS) Candidate, Board for Certification of Nutrition Specialists