I am a Board-Certified Clinical Nutritionist (MS, CNS, LDN), Corporate Wellness Presenter, and MMI Certified Meditation and Mindfulness Instructor.
In my HIPAA-compliant private practice, I combine the functional medicine model of individualized, science-backed nutritional therapy with mindful eating strategies and motivational interviewing to optimize my client’s health and well-being.
Prior to my career in integrative health, I studied and worked in politics and foreign policy in both France and Washington D.C. After a digestive illness changed my life, I experienced firsthand the benefits of functional medicine, clinical nutrition and other healing modalities, which enabled me to reclaim my health.
While my passion for gut health began with my own symptoms, my return to graduate school solidified the evidence-based, clinical nutritional practices I implement today. I fundamentally understand the importance of a personal food code, and emphasize bio-individuality with all of my clients, based on their specific nutrition needs as a unique individual, while taking into account their complicated health histories, allergies, intolerances and preferences.
As a MMI Certified Meditation & Mindfulness Instructor (200-hr) and Corporate Wellness Presenter, I have training in the neuroscience, theory, practice and teaching of meditation. I have years of experience leading sessions with private clients and teaching group studio classes, offering restorative sessions which focus on healing the body through the mind by targeting stress, cultivating more self-compassion and embracing change.
I have hosted retreats and workshops of up to 100 people with business and firms around the country, lecturing on topics ranging from mindfulness to mindful eating, stress management, leadership and overall health. Notably, I have guided:
- Marriott International (Bonvoy Executive Team)
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- Embassy of Canada
- Kellogg School of Management
- Young President’s Organization
- Service Employees International Union
- Bain Capital
- Master of Science in Clinical Nutrition & Integrative Health, Maryland University of Integrative Health
- Bachelor of Arts (with Honors), Stanford University
- Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS), CNS18140, Board for Certification of Nutrition Specialists
- Passed the Certification Examinations for Nutrition Specialists℠, American Nutrition Association
- Completed 1,000 hours of supervised clinical experience, The Clinician’s Incubator
- Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist (LDN), DX5480, Maryland Department of Health
- Certified Meditation & Mindfulness Instructor, McLean Meditation Institute
- Food Protection Manager Certification, ServSafe